Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Life is full of adventures

I've moved to the Philadelphia area. I'm closer to my family, and though it wasn't my choice, I will start over here and I will make a great life for myself.  I will forever feel a great loss regarding Thelma and Louise, but I can't bring them here. They will have happy lives somewhere else. The Wednesday Spinners have been the best friends ever and I will genuinely miss all of you ladies. I hope to still keep in touch. I'm terribly sad I won't be there to demo weaving with flax at the Commonground Fair. I know it'll be awesome. 

I'm still going to make all kinds of things. Moving does not change who I am. I'm an artist. I will create and reinvent. 


I'm making a scarf currently. It's Icelandic wool and it's lovely. 


Made this one yesterday. It's 100% merino. So soft and warm! 
 
As soon as my things get to philly (my camera and computer etc.) I'll take real photographs of these as well as a gorgeous silk and merino scarf I made a few days ago. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment