Sunday, August 14, 2016

In Love

My sister decided to adopt a senior dog from a rescue. She is a malnourished and neglected poodle mix. She needed two surgeries or she wouldn't make it. A wonderful foster mom took her in and saved her from being put down. Cait, my sister, brought her home on Friday.

She could only sleep. She shook because she was scared. It was heart breaking. 
 
 She wouldn't eat and she could barely stand. We worried and worried. Mom and I went and got anything we could think of to get her to eat. Turns out a product called Dogsure is incredible. Cait and I have been feeding her the senior formula with a syringe. Today she is alert and she is even sitting up. She's amazing. I love her. I get to watch her when Cait is out and I have her right now. She's snuggly and sweet. 

How could anyone harm an animal?



 I love her so much. She's gonna be so happy and healthy from now on. She deserves it. 

2 comments:

  1. She looks like a sweetie, Marissa. My guess would be a Maltese/Gray Poodle mix. Maltese are very sensitive, poodle very smart. Maltese get incredibly connected to their people. Poodle very smart, lol, really. I had both. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's wonderful. I wondered about a Maltese. I thought that could be it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete